Titan Ridge 2.0 Thunderbolt 3 Card

MJG

Hi guys, not sure if this qualifies as a peripheral? But I am in desperate need of a titan ridge 2.0 Thunderbolt 3 card. I purchased a UAD Apollo X4 audio interface and didn't realize it was so hard to get these cards right now. I guess the chip shortage really affected these, I cant find a Thunderbolt 3 AIC card for Z390 period, and the asus ones apparently have awful compatibility with the titan ridge being the best out.

I really would prefer the 2.0 But would settle for the 1.0

If anyone has one they would be willing to sell you would be a life saver

I found some on ebay but most are used or flashed for Mac.

I need one that works with windows, and would prefer brand new, I think I would trust someone on here a bit more buying used or unopened, I found one that was being sold as new open box but only showed stock images, when I asked for pics they sent me images from someone else ebay listing and than tried to charge me $35 for shipping and started phishing for personal information lol.

I need one asap my Apollo just arrived today wasn't supposed to get here until Tuesday. I also bought one from Gigabyte on Amazon but its est arrival isnt until feb 1st which the return period for the Apollo will be over by than.

Any help would be appreciated.