Intel Optane laptop compatability Question

Hey everyone. I just have a quick question regarding a very weird config for octane. Here's the situation:

I have a Acer Nitro 5 Laptop (Model No. AN515-51-55WL). It has a I5 7300HQ and 1050ti. It came with an Intel 256GB (some weird OEM SKU). There is nothing wrong with the Stock SSD other than it is just too small. When I got the laptop the first thing I did was add a 1tb Seagate firecuda hybrid drive and upgrade it to 16gb of RAM.

4 years later both drives are getting a bit full. Because of the size of the main SSD, I have had to move a lot of the programs I use on a daily basis such as Solidworks, Autodesk Suite, Hopsan, and more. the time to launch all of those programs is just way too high now. Lets just say I can make a cup of coffee in the time it takes to launch some programs. Also keep in mind that I don't do any gaming on this machine.

So heres my question:

I have this Intel optane drive that I salvaged from an 8th gen dell Ultrabook. I also know that is perfectly functional. Its an Intel Optane Memory H10 with Solid-state Storage (P/N: 019RWR). Meaning, its one of those weird OEM only SKUs that is both Optane and an SSD on one M.2 Drive.

Does anybody know off the top of their head if this drive would be compatable with this laptop? The intel website just says optane will work with 7th gen CPUs onwards which is pretty broad. Also, it would be a massive waste of time to tear apart this laptop to find out it doesn't work. I would like to use this drive cause it would cost me nothing. Is it possible to use the SSD portion of the drive with Optane disabled?

I know the obvious answer to this is that it is not compatible, and that I should just go buy a larger SSD or HDD for the laptop, but this thing is so close to the end of its useful life, that I'd rather just invest in a new laptop instead of invest more into it. Especially since this thing struggles with large assemblies.

Also, let me know if you are aware of any good (and preferably free) SSD cloning software.

Thanks for your time. :D