No signal during bios screen (boot up)

Lyseeq
Go to solution Solved by Lyseeq,
17 hours ago, Dreckssackblase said:

Have you tried using different ports on your GPU to see if any of the other ones will show the BIOS ? 

So I bought a DP cable and plug in to my gpu and monitor and this solved my problem. Thank you

I bought new nvme ssd so I have to reinstall windows on my pc. I try to go into bios but I CANT. there is no bios screen on my display (No signal on display), screen turn on after booting to windows - log in screen. If i spam [DEL] key during start up pc goes to black screen forever (no signal).I did change hdmi cables. I did reset/clear my cmos, remove battery. I did flash my bios (msi live update, bios btn doesnt work for me ... maybe bad flash drive). I am still getting black screen/ no signal in bios. After wasted day I took my pc to work to try it with different monitor and I found out that bios is working great with different monitors.... (I bought the monitor month ago after that I havent noticed my monitor is not showing bios screen because I dont have to go into my BIOS).

Can anyone help me to fix this issue and manage the monitor is showing bios output? or the display is "damaged" ? (after booting to windows, screen is runing absolutely fine - no issue with it).

Thank you veru much.

Dell 27 Curved Gaming Monitor -S2721HGF

MB: msi b450-a pro

CPU: r5 1600

RAM: 16gb  ddr4 Crucial Ballistix

GPU: sapphire rx580 4gb

win10 64bit

I tried both my HDMI ports on GPU (also tried different 3 hdmi cables). I havent tried my DP ports... after work im gonna buy DP cable and try it. BUT with different display(monitors) I have output signals on both hdmi gpu ports.

17 hours ago, Dreckssackblase said:

Have you tried using different ports on your GPU to see if any of the other ones will show the BIOS ? 

So I bought a DP cable and plug in to my gpu and monitor and this solved my problem. Thank you