Moving PC/Tower a room over ~10+ft . *HELP w/ cables, docks, etc.*

FshoDude

Budget (including currency): ~$100?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I game, stream, video edit, 

Other details All details in the graphic below.

My main concern here is getting the right tools (cables or a hub) not the cheapest as long as they do the right job for me not to lose any type of latency (gaming & streaming a huge factor here).

Secondly is to remove the tower from so close to me as HEAT is crazy when gaming/streaming/editing. Placing it in another room would be better for it to stay cool on its own..

From the looks of it I can get a HUB connected with the 3.1 gen 2 port on the motherboard? and slap that hub under the desk at where I marked in PINK. But maybe 2 hubs would have to be better as sometimes I would need to connect some type of drive sd cards etc. or source. I've done a lot of research and I just need help finding the best cables tools for the job instead of purchasing and returning to run tests. If anyone here has already accomplished this it should be cake! Thanks again in advanced!! below I will pretty much sum up what I need and attach the diagram of everything for visual purpose.

Camera cable USB A 3.0 (connected to Camlink 4k) :: currently 6ft, need approx. 15ft to be safe. (or can connect to a hub under desk)

Monitor Cable DP 1.2a :: Currently 3ft? need approx. 15ft to be safe.

Mouse USB A 3.0 :: Currenttly 10ft? need another 5ft to be safe. ( or can connect to a hub under desk)

Keyboard USB A 3.0 :: Currently 6ft? need another 9ft to be safe. ( or can connect to a hub under desk)

room shift.png