Need Headset Recommendations

jidenshaotoko

I have a Logitech G933 which I love for PC gaming, but for everything else it lacks. Plugging in the headset on the headphone jack on my PS5 and Series X makes everything sound really teeny and I hate it.

I don't like having different headsets for different devices, so I'm looking for one that's good for everything. Here's what I'm looking for:

- A lot of bass, but controlled. Nothing that sounds boomy or distorted like the Xbox Wireless Headset.

- Wireless for use with PC, but one that allows me to pair to another device via bluetooth so that I can listen to something else while I'm gaming
- The same sound quality I get on PC, but through the headphone jack on Xbox Series X and PS5. And if I can still listen to other stuff via bluetooth at the same time, great!

- Good battery life

- Understated design; nothing that screams gamer. Don't care for RGB lighting either

I know this is asking a lot of stuff, which should limit the number of good headsets that fit the bill. That said, do you guys have any recommendations?