Help! First time building a PC

Budget (including currency): ₱35,000.00 to ₱40,000.00  ($700-$800usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: photoshop, illustrator, minecraft, valorant, 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'm building from scratch and I don't know where to start. I want a system unit only at the moment and I'm planning to buy GPU in the future (please suggest also) but for now No GPU build if possible. Case is white with glass side panel. 

Preferably Ryzen CPU 

Well I have only built one pc before and I am working on my second build. As for a starting place, I would recommend starting with a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU. Maybe build a system around that. That is where I started. My system can run minecraft perfectly fine. I have a GTX 1660 super GPU to help with that. I really don't know what kind of parts would be best for Valorant because I don't play it but I hope I at least helped give you a starting place. Good luck with your build! 🙂

mabuhay

I think I came up with something:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($319.00 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($68.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($64.98 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial P5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Best Buy)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 500 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($38.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $690.94
w/o discounts: 720$

It doesn't show me any prices when I switch to Philippines 😕 - I assume the prices are cheaper than in the US? Because it's closer to the factories, but I have no idea.

So we have around 80$ to work with.

CPU: Basically what fits in your budget. Integrated GPU and 8 cores. / 16 Threads, should work well with with Photoshop. I checked some Benchmarks for Valorant and with some graphic settings tuning you should even be able to average 60fps on 1080p.

Mainboard: Maybe needs a BIOS update so it supports the CPU. It has only 2 RAM slots. You have to check if it for instance has enough USB ports. Doesn't have wifi. We could also upgrade this one to get WiFi, more USB ports, stuff like that.

Memory: 16GB should be at least okay-ish for photoshop, as long as you don't edit gigapixel-size photos.

Storage: If you need more storage for photos, you could add a slower HDD, like 2TB are 50$

Case: Okay, this is a relatively cheap one, ships only with one fan. Probably need to add a case fan or two - but I'm not sure how temperatures will be, especially since there's no GPU. Or you buy one that already comes with more fans installed, like for instance the P360A or P400A. It also has a lot to do with how you like the cases. Most air flow cases around this price range should be fine, if they have fans installed.

PSU: 500W are too much for the current build (159 Watt according to pcpartpicker), but you should be able to install a GPU later.

What GPU to suggest is hard, really depends on your budget and what happens to the GPU prices in the future.