Server Chasis for Gaming

nasabeau79468

so, I have a 42u Rack and was thinking about transplanting my current computer into a Rack mount case to tuck it away in there. the problem I have is that I have a custom water cooling loop. Are there any rack mounted cases out there that would accept a 360mm radiator, ATX board and ATX power supply? my plan is to take the 360 and place the 240 directly behind it attached with the fan screws, although, a case that had a 240mm exhaust would also work. I am aware that drilling holes and possible dremmel work might be needed but hoping people have recommendations for a good starting point

Doing some quick Googling, something like this should work.

https://www.newegg.com/rosewill-rsv-l4500u-black/p/N82E16811147328?quicklink=true

You'll probably have to work it to get the 360mm rad in there with the tanks on the end, but it looks like it should fit, and there's a spot to put the 240mm rad in there as well. 

That said, you might have to work to get the hard drives installed (if you have any). 

17 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Doing some quick Googling, something like this should work.

https://www.newegg.com/rosewill-rsv-l4500u-black/p/N82E16811147328?quicklink=true

You'll probably have to work it to get the 360mm rad in there with the tanks on the end, but it looks like it should fit, and there's a spot to put the 240mm rad in there as well. 

That said, you might have to work to get the hard drives installed (if you have any). 

That is EXACTLY, what I am looking for, thank you so much! I'm not worried about my rads too much because they really don't extend more than a couple mm past the fans

Edited by nasabeau79468
additional comment