Can you use another phone screen?

JuztBe

Lets assume you have a phone with a broken screen. USB debuggign is disabled, OTG is disabled so you can't control it with a mouse/kb (not even talking that you can't see a thing). 

Is it possible to connect some random phone screen temporary and do the recovery? 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

No, unless you are extremely lucky and have two screens using same connector. Even then, there is also the resolution difference as your phone would continue to output at its defined resolution.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

On 10/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, RichardRichieRich said:

I don't think it's a good idea in general. Your ingenuity amazes me. But this way you don't get results.

Perhaps, but he has no alternative. The correct way here is to buy/borrow a replacement screen. If it is just for data recovery it might be partially broken, cracked etc.  The really correct way is to go to a repair shop.

On 10/25/2021 at 6:12 PM, Levent said:

No, unless you are extremely lucky and have two screens using same connector. Even then, there is also the resolution difference as your phone would continue to output at its defined resolution.

Same connector and resolution does not mean it will work. It might, but doesn't have to. Connectors are tend to be reused in different screen models.