TX650M Good enough for RTX 3070?

Shroobs

I have pretty much everything for this build already and i was wondering if my power supply would okay to use with my build.

Intel Core i5-9400f

B350-H Asus Rog Strix Gaming

2 x8 16 GB RAM

MSI RTX 3070 DUAL VENTUS OC

This PSU is 80+ Gold rated and saw reviews on it and thought id buy it but now that i have it i just want to make sure itll be okay to use and not break anything.

On NVIDIAS site its said that 650W is required to run it so it should be fine. But if you want peace of mind I'd say to go 700 or 750 if you can.

6 hours ago, tempek534 said:

On NVIDIAS site its said that 650W is required to run it so it should be fine. But if you want peace of mind I'd say to go 700 or 750 if you can.

Ok. I think i might go for this one, bcs its the only decent one in my city and i cant be bothered to have one shipped to me👍

On 10/11/2021 at 12:40 AM, Shroobs said:

his PSU is 80+ Gold rated

does not mean anything. there are meh gold psus like EVGA G lineup, and good like corsair RMX lineup.

also reviews from where? the website where it is listed? if yes, avoid reading them.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.