PC crashing

jamesjoshua3

My pc keeps crashing with different bluescreen errors, looking them up all relate to either a driver or memory problem. It would always crash roughly every 24 hours, then once I updated it, it constantly crashed, so I uninstalled the recent windows updates. I have also updated drivers through the device manger with no luck. Not too sure what’s going on, any suggestions? Thanks,

Some of the crash error messages: kernel security check failure kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql unexpected kernel mode trap kmode exception not handled

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz DDR4 2×8 Gbytes MB: ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS 3.59 GHz GPU: NVIDA GeForce GTX 970 4 Gbytes

I once had this error awhile ago, I remember the first time it happened, I was full of anger, sadness and dispair, but there is quite an easy fix to this and if you really think about it, it should solve all of your problems making your computer harder, better, faster, stronger. 
First step was I checked to see if my computer was on, sometimes it isn't actually on and the blue screen dwarf might have visted you and painted your screen blue to trick you. This has happened to me four times and I would recommend leaving out some cheese and crackers as the dwarf will eat them and be too full to move, once the dwarf is stationary, grab your keyboard (as they can only be damaged by keyboards) and wack the dwarf with it as hard as possible and the dwarf will dissappear.
Second step is to ensure that you're okay mentally, maybe see a psychiatrist or do a drug test to see if you aren't on anything. See studies have shown that computers and heavy drug use have a strong link, this often happens through certain mice or microphones people use that realease psychoactive toxins in the air, often resulting in symptons such as seeing bluescreens, liking men or drinking milk, does this sound like you?
Lastly, if you have tried all this and your computer is still getting bluescreens, then there might be something wrong with your computer, and you should go ask someone else if they know how to fix it.

Hope this helped!