I built my first pc and i have some question

ysssss
Go to solution Solved by SimplyChunk,
10 minutes ago, ysssss said:

I am really new to pc building and this is my first pc that I ever built. So I have this fan hub and there is a 2 pin header at the bottom. I don't know where do i connect it to. Can anyone help me?

Fan hub.jpg

If you're not having problems then don't worry about it.  Quite often PC hardware will have random headers or sockets on them that have no purpose other than diagnosis and testing in factory.

Just looked again and it looks like a 'mode' switch.  It's for hooking up a momentary switch to change the RGB modes of the fans.  If your case doesn't have a dedicated bitton for RGB you could hook the reset switch up to it for mode switching

I am really new to pc building and this is my first pc that I ever built. So I have this fan hub and there is a 2 pin header at the bottom. I don't know where do i connect it to. Can anyone help me?

Fan hub.jpg

Im not really a pc nerd but i recommend watching anyone of Linus' pc builds that have RGB fans in them and you'll get the hang of  it

10 minutes ago, ysssss said:

Fan hub.jpg

If you're not having problems then don't worry about it.  Quite often PC hardware will have random headers or sockets on them that have no purpose other than diagnosis and testing in factory.

Just looked again and it looks like a 'mode' switch.  It's for hooking up a momentary switch to change the RGB modes of the fans.  If your case doesn't have a dedicated bitton for RGB you could hook the reset switch up to it for mode switching

Edited by YouSirAreADudeSir
Just looked again

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!