Surface Pro 7 pros,cons,experiences?

frozensun

Offered used for 400 eur in very good condition.

So what this model number 7 has issues with?

Here are the pics:

Microsoft Surface Pro 1866 i5-1035G4 8GB 128GB (1.100 KM)
https://www.olx.ba/r/44338961/1407723

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an SP6 with similar specs. I'm not trying to do anything intensive on it, just a mobile computer between my huge desktop and the iPad pro just isn't enough, and to tune drones in the field.

It's solid, but Surfaces are known to have swollen batteries if they're used a lot. I try to manage the battery, not keep it plugged in all the time, somewhere between 50-80% when it's off for a long period. 

cons: its pretty old hardware they haven't come out with a new model in like 2 full years now.

i hear they might have a new one soon though.

you guys might want to check if those cpus support windows 11 too, they probably don't

I'm still dreaming of a surface pro with a dedicated laptop gpu and cameras that aren't dog poop

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

Guys,I gave up to buy it..simply because it's non repairable device..topic can be deleted/closed.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.