What can I get for my laptop?

Rageodontist

I am trying to upgrade my laptop to a lenovo Y510p. I have an Alienware M14x R2 with an i5 3210 with 6 gbs of ram a GT 650M with 2 gbs of vram. The screen resolution is 1600x900. I have only had one problem with this computer that I plan on having fixed. Its just the touch pad is a little out of sync. I also have a carrying case that I will be selling with the laptop. How much do you think I could get from this laptop?post-35943-0-18601300-1396824471_thumb.j

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

$450-$500?

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

physical condition?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

physical condition?

Its in nearly perfect condition. Im gonna send it in for them to look at it to make sure there are no problems

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Those RoseArt colored pencils will easily go for $50.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

Its in nearly perfect condition. Im gonna send it in for them to look at it to make sure there are no problems

~$300-450

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!