CPU Cooler ram clearance issue.

Liang Yulan

i have the d50 xpg ram 8 x 2 running on the 1st and 3rd slot, will it fit if i buy a cooler master hyper 212 argb turbo.

the reason i have it on the 1st and 3rd slot is because the 4th slot is dead

4 minutes ago, Liang Yulan said:

the reason i have it on the 1st and 3rd slot is because the 4th slot is dead

Im pretty sure you can just get some 99% isopropyl alcohol, put it in a spray bottle, and spray your dead ram slot and wait a day

Ive done this to my board and the ram errors stopped so prob just dirty ram slot

If its still "dead" then take out the board and dunk some 99% isopropyl alcohol on the cpu socket, cover it with something (i personally use tissues) then wait a day

If its still not working try cleaning your rams by rubbing your ram contacts aka the golden part of your ram with a tissue soaked with 99% isopropyl alcohol

its dead because it wont read it, the rgb still shines but for some reason it doesnt read it it just turns on the rgb and it wont boot if i have it in the 4th slot

7 minutes ago, Liang Yulan said:

its dead because it wont read it, the rgb still shines but for some reason it doesnt read it it just turns on the rgb and it wont boot if i have it in the 4th slot

Just try all the things i reccomended, my ram also gets power but it basically just errors since the code i get is e1 and not e0 which means no ram