Really bad performances with my laptop (thermal throttle, "fixed")

I've bought my laptop 3 years ago now and I had performance issues since the beginning because of the heat it generates while playing, but at first it wasn't that big of a problem because games would run just fine even on max settings.

Since a few months tho I'm not able to play Dead by Daylight on low, I keep getting big frame drops every 45-60 seconds (I'm guessing it's because of the thermal throttle).

I bought thermal paste 2 years ago because i wanted to change it to maybe get better temperatures but I decided not to change it in the end because I was too scared to break something and I would also lose warranty. 
Now it became unbearable tho so I will do ANYTHING to get my performances back, even if it requires disabling the thermal throttle threshold (I don't care if this might break my pc, it would be a good reason to change it if it happens).

P.S. I've already tried using throttlestop to mitigate the issue but it's too complicated to use and after updating my laptop bios i can't change my mhz anymore 51435473

These are my laptop's fans. I opened it today to look at em and the cpu one is REALLY dusty, so if you can suggest to me a good thermal paste and some tools to remove the old thermal pastephoto_2021-08-06_12-57-05.thumb.jpg.000fce1f795efe8bef86f5ae3af0706d.jpg

photo_2021-08-06_12-56-58.thumb.jpg.7378cdfcbedaefe21264c8efe896168a.jpgphoto_2021-08-06_12-57-03.thumb.jpg.b1e421d4adfce51f3b3b0d97dfac7ad0.jpg

Buy some cans of compressed air and blow it through the fans (Vaccums work too but they create static discharge which isnt really reccomended, it works but do it at your own risk). 
For the fans, it seems like they are your typical phillips head screws so any small enough tipped screwdriver should work fine, go to your local hardware store for them. Or online works too. As Linus says, iFixit also has good kits, but you seem like you would only do it once so you really dont need to buy it.

Try looking up some disassembly guides first and if not, then keep track of what screws are what with a nice flat tray with labels or something. Then start carefully removing part with screws. Generally, it shouldn't be too difficult as the whole heatpipe, fin stack portion should just lift out. Also for the retaining screws for the CPU, remove them with a criss-cross fashion to maintain even pressure. (loosen one by a bit then the diagonal screw, etc. then unscrew them all the way).

Computer specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-6500
GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC ACX2.0+ 2GB

Motherboard: GA-Z170-HD3P VER.2

RAM: G.Skill Aegis 1x16GB 2400mhz

Case: Corsair Spec-01

Storage: 120GB Adata SP550 + 1TB HDD + 500GB HDD

Wireless card: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11ac/BT 4.0

PSU: EVGA Supernova B2 750W

Keyboard: Razer Backwidow Ultimate Stealth Non-RGB

Mouse: Redragon Centrophorus M601