Mobile vr setup laptop

Hello,

So I've been tasked to find a laptop to basically do desktop vr but on the go as one of it's main purposes. The other parts it will do is 3d development and vfx work and mobile digital art/content creation. Nothing major but should be capable. I've found a lenovo legion 5 with these specs:

Ryzen 5600h

Rtx 3060 6gb 130w model

16gb ram

512gb ssd

For 1100€ which seems like a decent deal and it has decent battery life + isn't as clumsy to use on the go when needed as the current msi gt72.

This laptop will be used by multiple users and will travel a fair bit around in a hard case. The last laptop a big boi msi gt72 gtx980 lasted for 6 years doing this so the hopes is this laptop shall do the same. The vr headset will probably be upgraded once the current rift s breaks for something else but that is for in the future.

One thing I'm not 100% sure of yet is what usb c to dp port adapter I'll need for it to work on a rift s so that would also be calculated in the price so lets say 1150€.

Now my question is does anyone know if there are any better laptops for this purpose around the same price? It really doesn't have to be amazing or anything just 3 hours of battery and good enough specs to drive a rift s.

So tl;dr vr gaming capable laptop suggestions that can do some 3d work that can handle travelling a lot with 3hours + of battery (not vr or 3d work) for at most 1400€.

Depends on the VR Headset. That set up is fine for a HTC Vive or Rift S, but a Valve Index might not have enough VRAM

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

Just now, mr fobs said:

Depends on the VR Headset. That set up is fine for a HTC Vive, but a Valve Index might not have enough VRAM

I listed that the rift s is the device being used. I'm aware the index is probably a push but the gt72 we used with the gtx 980 in it could handle it at 90hz pretty decently all be it that the time we tried half life alex textures did have to come down :p.