Can't boot with secure boot

Hi, I want to try win 11 on my pc (r5 3600,16gb ram, gtx 1650super) so I went to bios and enable the secure boot, but it wanted to disable cms. So I disable it and it won't boot from my ssd, it won't even show my disk in boot option, and boot options are not even showed. My mobo is asrock b550 steel legend and bios is version 1.90, I think it should be latest. Hardware should be supported so I don't know what is wrong. Ssd is Kingston 480GB 

Your boot drive is most likely using the MBR partition table. Booting from MBR is a legacy feature, which requires CSM in modern UEFI. Disabling CSM means the UEFI can no longer boot from the drive. You'd need to reinstall the OS using GPT/UEFI boot instead of MBR.  

That said, check in disk management first to make sure the drive is indeed MBR before you go reinstalling. 

12 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Your boot drive is most likely using the MBR partition table. Booting from MBR is a legacy feature, which requires CSM in modern UEFI. Disabling CSM means the UEFI can no longer boot from the drive. You'd need to reinstall the OS using GPT/UEFI boot instead of MBR.  

That said, check in disk management first to make sure the drive is indeed MBR before you go reinstalling. 

Yes, it's indeed MBR, is there a way to rewrite it to gpt? Or I need to reinstall windows? Because this would mean I won't have activated windows anymore. 

8 hours ago, tomcer2003 said:

Yes, it's indeed MBR, is there a way to rewrite it to gpt? Or I need to reinstall windows? Because this would mean I won't have activated windows anymore. 

Converting the drive to GPT will wipe the drive, so yeah it would need to be reinstalled. There are some programs that can convert drives to GPT without wiping them, but as you're using this drive to boot from, I wouldn't advise it, as MBR and GPT use very different ways of managing boot sectors. 

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Converting the drive to GPT will wipe the drive, so yeah it would need to be reinstalled. There are some programs that can convert drives to GPT without wiping them, but as you're using this drive to boot from, I wouldn't advise it, as MBR and GPT use very different ways of managing boot sectors. 

Thank you for helping, I installed win11 already. I just installed it from USB drive that I modified.