Hello

So I recently ran into a problem, with AMD's catalyst control center, where my laptop Bluescreen's if I try to open CCC. The same also happens when I try to set my Switchable graphics to "High Performance" in Windows Power Options. When the laptop restarts, the display drivers are broken, and the screen runs at 1024x768. I reinstalled drivers multiple times, both AMD and Intel igp, since my laptop has switchable graphics. The Intel Drivers install correctly and have no problem. The AMD ones sometimes do, sometimes don't (Even after installing they break when I try to open CCC and/or set switchable graphics to high perf.). I know this is not really much of a problem, but most games straightaway decline to run if the Switchable graphics aren't set to High Performance. I thought of installing the standalone drivers for my GPU, but without CCC there are no switchable graphics and I anyways can't enable high performance.

Its been a long day of troubleshooting and I am very tired, hence pardon me for my broken english or incomplete provided info.

Specs:

Core i3 2350m

Intel 3000 + Radeon HD 6630m

4gb RAM

Windows 10, 64 bit

Thanks for your help in Advance.

20 minutes ago, Harit Paurana said:

Bruv what's yer DP called?

I'd appreciate it if you could try helping me with the issue currently