Um I need help

GordyZ
Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
13 minutes ago, GordyZ said:

So I have wanted to add GPU to my PC and I have found a Asus GTX 750 ti and I want to know can I pc use it my PC CPU is Ryzen 3 3200

You can use it because 750Ti tops out at 60W and dont have any power plug requirement, so even on sketchy PSU like yours itll be fine... But of course still, not an excuse to not swap that PSU, get a good one when you can.

So I have wanted to add GPU to my PC and I have found a Asus GTX 750 ti and I want to know can I pc use it my PC CPU is Ryzen 3 3200 and PSU is AVF 650W and I wanted to know is the power supply are also good with the GPU thank you . That my Power supply info 

Screenshot_Shopee_20190811-210148.png.4fe0cef322de607985210dd6d6173efb.png

As long as the GPU and CPU are on different rails it should be fine.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Yes, you can use it with your computer. It has a 6-pin PCIe power cable which is what your 750 Ti needs.

Though I'd replace it as soon as you can. It's not rated on the PSU tier list (link here) and specifies support for "latest Core 2 Duo and Athlon 64/64 FX" which is from 2006.

It's definitely an old PSU and PSUs typically have a life expectancy of 7-10 years, with a lower lifetime the lower quality the PSU is.

elephants

13 minutes ago, GordyZ said:

So I have wanted to add GPU to my PC and I have found a Asus GTX 750 ti and I want to know can I pc use it my PC CPU is Ryzen 3 3200

You can use it because 750Ti tops out at 60W and dont have any power plug requirement, so even on sketchy PSU like yours itll be fine... But of course still, not an excuse to not swap that PSU, get a good one when you can.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

12 minutes ago, Roswell said:

As long as the GPU and CPU are on different rails it should be fine.

13 minutes ago, Roswell said:

rails

Um what do you mean by different rail I I am new to PC thing so I am not really understand