Offsite data acess

I Run a windows server 2016 nas with all my data stored on it. In my network i barely acsess some of the files but i would also like the option of not acessing my files from offsite and so would other people i work with. I need to be able to acess my files without vms because i don't know how to pass through the stored files but also without vpns because i don't need full network acess. I liked the look of pydio cells but that fails to work on my windows server for some bazzar reason and i can't try running it in a vm due to the issuses listed above. For refference the error i get is that it says that it is starting but in image.thumb.png.06c99d78142ce34cb8d3ab4e9445e16d.pngactuall fact it is just in a loop of restarting cells. I did love the interface of cells though and i really would like something similar. If anyone knows of something similar that runs natevely on windows (unlike nextcloud) then please comment below this post before i smash my head into my nas. Any info you have will be greatly appriciated.

14 minutes ago, Doggo lover said:

I Run a windows server 2016 nas with all my data stored on it. In my network i barely acsess some of the files but i would also like the option of not acessing my files from offsite and so would other people i work with. I need to be able to acess my files without vms because i don't know how to pass through the stored files but also without vpns because i don't need full network acess. I liked the look of pydio cells but that fails to work on my windows server for some bazzar reason and i can't try running it in a vm due to the issuses listed above. For refference the error i get is that it says that it is starting but in image.thumb.png.06c99d78142ce34cb8d3ab4e9445e16d.pngactuall fact it is just in a loop of restarting cells. I did love the interface of cells though and i really would like something similar. If anyone knows of something similar that runs natevely on windows (unlike nextcloud) then please comment below this post before i smash my head into my nas. Any info you have will be greatly appriciated.

Also security is nice