Checking clearance issues

Hey all, I'm pretty new to the PC building world and I'm currently try to build a great new gaming PC. I'm wondering about the compatibility of my parts, the list is below:

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid (EVGA seems like the best version of the RTX 3090, but I'm sure any version would be amazing, regardless if EVGA, MSI, Asus, Gigabyte Aorus, Zotac, etc.)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master

Cooling: Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (all-in-one liquid cooling)

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3800 CL14

SSD: Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe 3D Nand

PSU: ASUS ROG Strix 1000W 80+ Gold

Case + peripherals I'll get later, and the case will be as large as I need to store everything in it properly (not hung up on the model tbh). I've checked my set-up on PC Part Picker, and I'm getting the following warnings:

•  Warning! Some AMD X570 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Vermeer CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions.
  •  Note: The G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3800 CL14 Memory operating voltage of 1.5 V exceeds the AMD Zen 3 CPU recommended maximum of 1.35 V+7% (1.444 V). This memory module may run at a reduced clock rate to meet the 1.35 V voltage recommendation, or may require running at a voltage greater than the AMD recommended maximum.
  •  Note: Some physical dimension restrictions cannot (yet) be automatically checked, such as cpu cooler / RAM clearance with modules using tall heat spreaders.

So for the first one, I've read newer mobos come with the update installed, is that generally corect?

For the second one, I'm not really sure what to think, I've not found much online. Is this an issue? Should I change my RAM, or does this voltage issue not matter?

For the third one, how can I check the physical compatibility or my mobo + cooler + RAM in advance, assuming I get a huge case that won't in itself cause issues?