YouTube stuck in a processing loop?

Before anyone asks: The video I'm trying to upload is in no irregular format compared to what I usually do, and it's actually smaller than several other ones I've uploaded before. No matter what I do, the video management page will show the "Processing will begin shortly" tag, then right up to 100%, and then back to beginning shortly in a matter of seconds. Every single time. I had already encountered the more normal error of it getting stuck at a certain percentage and just reopening the page, but this has been persisting for over half an hour now.

the pc guy

Aaand of course it fixes itself now. I guess YT was just confused for a bit... this can be locked.

the pc guy

16 minutes ago, Forleb said:

the video management page will show the "Processing will begin shortly" tag, then right up to 100%, and then back to beginning shortly in a matter of seconds.

Usually happen when your internet cuts off and on during uploading and youtube needs to rebuild it real quick. Consider calling your ISP on that.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.