Pc Not booting

Dan_02

I recently bought a pre built due to you shortages but I diddnt like the case and diddnt have enough ram so I bought a new case and ram put the motherboard psu ext in the new case however now it won’t boot all the rgb works on it though. Could anybody help on what it could be.

this is some pretty vague information. just to get it right, you purchased a prebuilt but rebuilt it into a different case and now it wont't boot correct? if the fans dont turn on make sure all connectors are secured. Make sure you didn't switch EPS (cpu power) and PCIe connectors (gpu power)

11 minutes ago, Dan_02 said:

I recently bought a pre built due to you shortages but I diddnt like the case and diddnt have enough ram so I bought a new case and ram put the motherboard psu ext in the new case however now it won’t boot all the rgb works on it though. Could anybody help on what it could be.

get a higher wattage psu

i5-9400f

corsair 16gb (2x8) kit + 4x1 gb microsoft stick both 2666

asrock b350m pro4 lga 1151 

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

nzxt h510 airflow case white

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

5 minutes ago, I_loveDaddy_linus said:

Have you tried removing a one of the ram stick?

Yeah I have tried the old ram and the new ram I have also put it in the 2nd channel just encase.

13 minutes ago, LTT_fanboy said:

get a higher wattage psu

I have a 500w for a 5 3500 and Gtx 1650 

3 minutes ago, Dan_02 said:

500W is more than enough for a 3500 + 1650 
Did the original build before you rebuilt it into a new case ever boot up?
check all your connectors to ensure theyre fully plugged in. also make sure your PWR_SW is alligned correctly 

9 minutes ago, Dan_02 said:

What is the exact PSU model number?

elephants

25 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

this is some pretty vague information. just to get it right, you purchased a prebuilt but rebuilt it into a different case and now it wont't boot correct? if the fans dont turn on make sure all connectors are secured. Make sure you didn't switch EPS (cpu power) and PCIe connectors (gpu power)

Yeah all the fans spin all lights up and no the cpu one is in the 4 slot and the cpu fan spins. Also the gpu I have is a 1650 and it gets all its power from the motherboard with no extra cables.

9 minutes ago, Dan_02 said:

Yeah all the fans spin all lights up and no the cpu one is in the 4 slot and the cpu fan spins. Also the gpu I have is a 1650 and it gets all its power from the motherboard with no extra cables.

did the build turn on in your previous case? also please make sure your front panel PWR SW is alligned correctly

16 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

500W is more than enough for a 3500 + 1650 
Did the original build before you rebuilt it into a new case ever boot up?
check all your connectors to ensure theyre fully plugged in. also make sure your PWR_SW is alligned correctly 

Yeah it did boot up in the old case and yeah they are all in I can turn it on and off with the switch. However whenever I turn the plug socket on it all comes on without me pressing the switch.