Error code 12 6700XT eGPU

ysys

PLLLLEEEAAAASSSS HEEEEELLLLPPP 

I recently bought the Sapphire 6700XT graphics card with Razer Core X for a EGPU set up for my MacBook Pro 13 2020. 

I made the stupid mistake of not doing enough research before purchase and turned out 6700XT is not supported in macOS yet, aaaand in bootcamp I experience the notorious error code 12 witch says there aren't enough resources for the gpu. 

I searched online and tried everything for the past week, and they either don't work or the author starts using some professional language (for me ofc) which I couldn't really follow. 

Yes I tried windows 1903, and I don't know which one to disable in device manager, a lot of things seem important and all the others I disabled doesn't work.

Soooooo, can someone walk me through the each steps?

I'm so frustrated and I really want to get this to work

So this is my set up

MacBook Pro 2020:

CPU: intel 1068NG7 (10th gen 2.3 GHz 4 cores Intel Core i7) 4 thunderbolt ports

RAM: 16GB

SSD: 512G

Bootcamp: 1903 V1

EGPU:

Razer Core X

Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC

I cant give you a load of advice as i hate apple but as far as windows goes you need to try disable all devices that ain't in use ie extra ports for instant as this should free resources for windows to use windows aint really for macs hense the issues your having due to drivers ect.

hope this is informative a little and hope you can solve the issue.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:56 PM, danny_the_lion said:

I cant give you a load of advice as i hate apple but as far as windows goes you need to try disable all devices that ain't in use ie extra ports for instant as this should free resources for windows to use windows aint really for macs hense the issues your having due to drivers ect.

hope this is informative a little and hope you can solve the issue.

I tried this over the weekend for several hours, but I couldn't identify which port is which, they all show up as the same name, ie Apple certified device or something, I even tried to disable the integrated graphics which didn't go well at all. Just frustrated so far with the compatibility with AMD egpus with Windows machines