XFX Radeon RX 570 + NZXT Kraken G12 + NZXT Kraken X53 Mod Help!

Hello Community! Long time viewer but first time poster. I have a XFX Radeon RX 570 XXX Edition 8Gb GPU that I purchased in late September of 2019. Due to thermals, at the time, I had undervolted the GPU to pull around 70W - 80W. I recently purchased a NZXT Kraken G12, NZXT Kraken X53 240mm and a Mini Heat Sink Kit. Prior to the modifications, the GPU would run at 70*C - 75*C while gaming but now runs at 50*C - 55*C. Despite the amazing drop in temperature, I now have some concerns about the Mosfet thermals and power consumption of the GPU. After taking off the original heat sink from the GPU, I replaced the thermal pad that was covering the Mosfets for the VRMs with the Mini Heat Sink Kit. There were no thermal pads on the VRMs after taking the heat sink off, which I confirmed was apart of the GPUs original design. First concern, is the Mini Heat Sink Kit dissipating the heat from the Mosfets as efficiently or possibly better than the thermal pad connected to the original heat sink? The reason I ask this is due to no where on HWiNFO64 does it state Mosfet temperature. Second concern is my GPU now draws 100W - 150W of power while gaming. The TDP of the GPU is 150W so I am concerned that I am hitting its limit and sometimes even exceeding it. Is my GPU in danger? Third concern is I have a Corsair 650W PSU. Will this PSU comfortably power the GPU? The GPU in paired with a AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8 core CPU. Any insight pertaining to my concerns would be most appreciated. 

HWiNFO64.PNG