Case Fan Recommendations

Satan666
Go to solution Solved by Satan666,

Hi all, I haven't experimented with many fans and I have only owned 4 different models, 2 of which were stock cooler master ones for a case, and AIO, and 1 was stock case fans for my NZXT case. The last fans were just some cheap random ones off of amazon but I have noticed that they seem to have all gotten louder and some of the cooler master ones make an awful noise that annoys me. I'm looking for 4 ARGB Fans and 2 that can be any color because they will be hidden by the radiator. I have never owned any 140mm fans either, if they actually make a difference in temps, I can fit three of those. Any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

Hi all, I haven't experimented with many fans and I have only owned 4 different models, 2 of which were stock cooler master ones for a case, and AIO, and 1 was stock case fans for my NZXT case. The last fans were just some cheap random ones off of amazon but I have noticed that they seem to have all gotten louder and some of the cooler master ones make an awful noise that annoys me. I'm looking for 4 ARGB Fans and 2 that can be any color because they will be hidden by the radiator. I have never owned any 140mm fans either, if they actually make a difference in temps, I can fit three of those. Any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

Many reputable brands such as Bequiet, Corsair, and Noctua make great fans. Most of them will last 5+ years and perform very well. If you want RGB, you have to go Corsair. Personally, I like Bequiet.