Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera

What do you guys think about this cinema camera CONSIDERING it comes in at a price below 1,000$...I think I might buy one as I started taking a photography and film class and this camera definitely fits my budget...Which features are you most excited about in this camera? It's gonna come out sometime in July...http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicpocketcinemacamera/

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

It's amazing considering 13 stops dynamic range. Then again How many DSLR can take true 1080p videos. Quality looks amazing. I'm planning on buying one.

That's pretty good ... very good, for a micro four thirds camera. The features it packs is also amazing!

I have had some time with it's big bother and I was not inpresed with it. it had some problem's with battery life. the censer is to small to use with proper cine lenses and the mount is not powered so it can not do basic thing like aperture

control with most micro four thirds glass. that being that I am still looking to buy one because  the software that come's with it, is well worth the $1000 I wood spend on the camera.   

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

• 1 month later...