Strange RAM issue

I recently built a new rig.  Well, all but the PSU and GPU are new. Right from the beginning I was getting an issue where my monitor would go to sleep due to lack of signal and other weird artifacting issues.  Event viewer was showing "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." I looked up possible causes for this issue and it's one of the ones where it can be caused by a myriad of things. I also ran into a problem when I tried to enable xmp profiles for my RAM.  Bsod's, mostly memory management ones.  I ended up trying to see what would happen with just two modules installed.  Lo and behold, this completely fixed the issues.  Video problems were solved and xmp could be enabled perfectly.  I played around and tried different combinations of modules in different slots, but the issue only happens with four modules populating all four DIMM slots. The kit is Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 Gb 8×4 3600mhz. I can get by with 16gb of RAM obviously, but that's not the point. Any help would be appreciated because I have scoured the web and haven't found even a clue how to fix the issue.

Mobo is a Asus ROG Strix Z490-f gaming 

How about manually clocking it to the rated speed on the box? Sounds like its an XMP profile issue.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.