PC Performing way below expectations.

Hey, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night
So I benchmarked and here's my results : https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/41948229     (Here's a HWiNFO64.exe sensor-only log for 45 mins of gaming Here. (I also attached it) )
And it says almost everything is running 'below expectations'
I checked the GPU, and CPU temperatures while playing and i don't seem to have an issue there.
My idle CPU usage with some light things running is ~7% - ~11%.
So nothing seems wrong, but,
I almost get the same framerate with any settings in games, so that's weird.
Not to mention i get less framerates than other YouTube benchmarks i look for, (I only look for videos with the same RAM, GPU, CPU.)
And I'm kinda confused since i don't know what the problem is.

All I know is my RAM is not using dual-channel and not it's full speed,
But I borrowed some RAM sticks from a friend and tried to use it on my PC.
Here's the results :

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/42079656

(BTW they're clocked to 2667MHz since my Motherboard doesn't clock to 3000MHz)

A lot of things got improved but the CPU & GPU are still not using their full power,

So is there another issue with them?

Not to mention sometimes the CPU usage is more than the GPU in gaming.

Specs:
CPU: I5-10400F
GPU: GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8GB
SSD: Lexar 250GB M.2
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
RAM: Crucial BL16G30C15U4W.M16FE1 1x16GB (Crucial Ballistix Gaming Ram)
MB: Colorful BATTLE-AX B460M-D
PSU: GAMEMAX VP-800 (NON-RGB)

test(1).CSV

5 minutes ago, Cobra4 said:

Not to mention sometimes the CPU usage is more than the GPU in gaming.

This is because the 3070 won't be the bottleneck in most games.

6 minutes ago, Cobra4 said:

RAM: Crucial BL16G30C15U4W.M16FE1 1x16GB (Crucial Ballistix Gaming Ram)

Well one reason your ram is underperforming is its single channel

6 minutes ago, Cobra4 said:

But I borrowed some RAM sticks from a friend and tried to use it on my PC.

Sticks implying 2? Dual channel will perform much better than single channel so that is at least part of it.

7 minutes ago, Cobra4 said:

Not to mention i get less framerates than other YouTube benchmarks i look for, (I only look for videos with the same RAM, GPU, CPU.)

Most of those are being used with literally every other application like all background apps and all discord stuff ect being closed. Most aren't really practical

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

I had a look at the CSV. You are getting an IA Electrical Design throttle even though your cpu's usage never gets anywhere significant. The processor is either unable or does not want to draw more power.

Did you try to overclock? You might have something mis-set.

This is dirty, but you might also be able to grab Throttlestop and override the throttle.

Intel 11700K - Gigabyte 3080 Ti- Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro - Sabrent Rocket NVME - Corsair 16GB DDR4

UserBenchmark is complete garbage. Nothing you see there matters for shight.

A 10400F is a huge bottleneck for a 3070, especially with either running single channel or using slow RAM (the only two scenarios you tried).

The old "don't believe everything you see on TV" adage needs to be updated to apply to YouTube, as well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse