400 dollar build

I have a 400 dollar budget and i have a pc case ready and i have a gtx 1070 ti i am looking for a motherbord with cpu, ram a powersupply and an ssd. I would like a cpu that cant bottleneck the 1070 ti at all and all i wanna do is game im fine with a stock cooler for my cpu nothing fancy can anyone help me?

2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Do you have a Microcenter near you?

I do have access to one and a lot of other store but im trying to get everything new as well.

This is as close as I can get.

There is an Ryzen 3100 available on US pcpartpicker, that will take $50 off your CPU.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

Just now, Pikatchu said:

This is as close as I can get.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Mf_pancakes said:

Thanks

If you want you could go for an intel 11400 which is 179.99 at microcenter along with an h570 or b550 board but it is your choice

7 minutes ago, Mf_pancakes said:

And the ram?

Here is a secondary option. If you dont need the 11400 you can go for the 10400 which is 30 dollars cheaper. You can get the discount if you put both the cpu and motherboard in your cart at microcenter. It also includes ram.

4 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Here is a secondary option. If you dont need the 11400 you can go for the 10400 which is 30 dollars cheaper. You can get the discount if you put both the cpu and motherboard in your cart at microcenter. It also includes ram.

You do need cooler to intel gives stock cooler which is not enough

3 hours ago, Crafter King said:

You do need cooler to intel gives stock cooler which is not enough

I know but I'm cutting corners here with a budget of 400usd there's not much more i could do. For a cheap option you could get a Hyper 212 Evo for 31 bucks.

5 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I know but I'm cutting corners here with a budget of 400usd there's not much more i could do. For a cheap option you could get a Hyper 212 Evo for 31 bucks.

Or eles you can go for SSD sata drive 500gb ,128gb is too low getting a 500gb sata SSD will save some money and for 400$ build you have to sacrifice something and it is better to have sufficient cooling or eles do to heat your processor's lifespan will be limited for years.