New Build Start up

nope1212

Hi, so I just finished my build. Everything started up fine. BIOS popped up all my drivers were there, RAM, CPU, GPU. I sort of just exited BIOS and didn't really do anything. I looked up some videos and I saw that I needed to set a designated drive to download windows 10 media install or something along the lines of that. So it takes me to windows install and I get this message that no drivers are detected. I'm totally clueless on all this stuff, so I'm not sure how to go about dealing with this. I tried opening up BIOS, but I don't know how. I know it's specific to keyboards so I tried smashing delete, F10, F2 and nothing.

Here's a picture of what I see. Sorry if it's difficult to see the picture.

IMG_20210420_214907.jpg

13 minutes ago, nope1212 said:

Hi, so I just finished my build. Everything started up fine. BIOS popped up all my drivers were there, RAM, CPU, GPU. I sort of just exited BIOS and didn't really do anything. I looked up some videos and I saw that I needed to set a designated drive to download windows 10 media install or something along the lines of that. So it takes me to windows install and I get this message that no drivers are detected. I'm totally clueless on all this stuff, so I'm not sure how to go about dealing with this. I tried opening up BIOS, but I don't know how. I know it's specific to keyboards so I tried smashing delete, F10, F2 and nothing.

Here's a picture of what I see. Sorry if it's difficult to see the picture.

IMG_20210420_214907.jpg

Have you created a bootable device like a usb with windows on it

3 minutes ago, rowdyjosh02 said:

Have you created a bootable device like a usb with windows on it

Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention that. I used an 8gb usb. 

8 minutes ago, nope1212 said:

Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention that. I used an 8gb usb. 

Did you create it correctly?

19 minutes ago, rowdyjosh02 said:

Did you create it correctly?

I think? I installed for windows 64 bit. Idk what else could've gone wrong. I'll try redownloading now

Do you know if there's a way to access BIOS without a keyboard? Even if there is problem with the usb windows download, shouldn't my other drivers still show up?

Ok, I did a few things. I reinstalled the media tool and I plugged in my usb into the 2.0 port. One thing that changed upon turning on my pc is that it asked me if i had product key which didnt occur initially. I'm not sure, which of the two fixed it