Suggestions please!!!

lucified

I'm currently picking parts for my parents'  home pc and I need suggestions to improve my selection of the needed parts.

I am a newbie so if there are any other problems and improvements needed, please comment.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Basic tasks, occasional gaming and light photo editing

Other details: I've used pcpartpicker and here's the list

I want it to be future proof and might add a GPU in the coming years, for now though I won't be needing it

Thanks in advance

i SOMEHOW squeeze in a 144hz monitor at this price range. You can overclock the snot out of that RAM to somewhere in the ballpark of 2800-2933mhz, but you can go down to your RAM of choice in your build list if youre scared of RAM overclocking. But realistically, when you wanna upgrade to a dedicated GPU, you also wanna throw that CPU to a selling list like ebay, you can go to a Ryzen 3 3100 or used Ryzen 5 2600X/3600 for a budget upgrades.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

you could go much cheaper on some things and by that get the budget to choose a better cpu.

perhaps 3400g or even 4350g \ 4650g if you can find any of them.

- could go for cheaper mobo like B450M-S2H

- could go for sata ssd  (WD Blue) or just a basic but quality ssd like WD SN550

- same as the case