Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): €1500-€1800

Country: ireland 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming and streaming for the future

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

my parts list so far is ryzen 7 5800x with a noctua CPU cooler, 650 watt sea sonic 80 plat psu and 16 gb of ram with 3200. i want a graphics recommendation cause I don't know which series to go for rtx 306o or amd rx 6700.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, IHFyrz2812 said:

3060ti is the best bang for the buck

Uhhh who told you that? With the current market, nothing is the best bang for the buck...

 

I got a 3060 Ti and its great, don't get me wrong, but so are all of the other 30XX series. If you are looking for best bang for the buck, you should look at the 3070, it can go at 4K ~60FPS, for a reasonable amount more than the 3060 Ti.

26 minutes ago, Mrwilde2017 said:

Budget (including currency): €1500-€1800

Country: ireland 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming and streaming for the future

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

my parts list so far is ryzen 7 5800x with a noctua CPU cooler, 650 watt sea sonic 80 plat psu and 16 gb of ram with 3200. i want a graphics recommendation cause I don't know which series to go for rtx 306o or amd rx 6700.

 

 

Here is a good list:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ie.pcpartpicker.com/list/4YdqMv

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€472.95 @ Komplett) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (€109.85 @ Komplett) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€249.32 @ Custompc) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  (€146.26 @ Custompc) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€97.90 @ Custompc) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card  (€500.00) 
Case: Corsair 4000D ATX Mid Tower Case  (€105.98 @ Currys PC World) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€138.95 @ Komplett) 
Total: €1821.21
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-16 12:26 IST+0100

 

Upgrades made to list from yours:

3600Mhz RAM, its kinda needed for 5000 series, there are massive frame drops from 3600--> 3200

I don't know what exact cooler you used, so I put in the best Noctua one possible. There are cheaper ones so if you know the exact model, let me know

650-->750W PSU, 650 will do fine you your needs, but 750 just to be safe

I know you want to start streaming in the future, but I could only fit 16GB in the build. In the future, you could spend ~150 more to get another 16 and have some room to stream comfortably, NOT saying that you can't stream with 16.

 

 

As to what GPU to go with, any 30XX or 60XX/60XXxt are all great options for you, depending on which you can get. Some may be a bit more expensive, and some less.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mrwilde2017 said:

Budget (including currency): €1500-€1800

Country: ireland 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming and streaming for the future

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

my parts list so far is ryzen 7 5800x with a noctua CPU cooler, 650 watt sea sonic 80 plat psu and 16 gb of ram with 3200. i want a graphics recommendation cause I don't know which series to go for rtx 306o or amd rx 6700.

You probably don't need a platinum PSU, gold or even bronze would be fine. You could change the RAM to 3600 CL 16, it would be a small boost in performance, or probably the 3200 can be OC'ed. I'm not an expert on that. Also, 3060 ti would be the better value for your money like the other person said, but NOT NOW. 

 

If you need storage, for a pricy but very good one: Samsung 970 Evo or Evo Plus, whichever is cheaper.

For a budget champ: SN500.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

Uhhh who told you that? With the current market, nothing is the best bang for the buck...

 

I got a 3060 Ti and its great, don't get me wrong, but so are all of the other 30XX series. If you are looking for best bang for the buck, you should look at the 3070, it can go at 4K ~60FPS, for a reasonable amount more than the 3060 Ti.

 

 

Here is a good list:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ie.pcpartpicker.com/list/4YdqMv

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€472.95 @ Komplett) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (€109.85 @ Komplett) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€249.32 @ Custompc) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  (€146.26 @ Custompc) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€97.90 @ Custompc) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card  (€500.00) 
Case: Corsair 4000D ATX Mid Tower Case  (€105.98 @ Currys PC World) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€138.95 @ Komplett) 
Total: €1821.21
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-16 12:26 IST+0100

 

Upgrades made to list from yours:

3600Mhz RAM, its kinda needed for 5000 series, there are massive frame drops from 3600--> 3200

I don't know what exact cooler you used, so I put in the best Noctua one possible. There are cheaper ones so if you know the exact model, let me know

650-->750W PSU, 650 will do fine you your needs, but 750 just to be safe

I know you want to start streaming in the future, but I could only fit 16GB in the build. In the future, you could spend ~150 more to get another 16 and have some room to stream comfortably, NOT saying that you can't stream with 16.

 

 

As to what GPU to go with, any 30XX or 60XX/60XXxt are all great options for you, depending on which you can get. Some may be a bit more expensive, and some less.

thank you for the recommendation. i didnt know that the ryzen 5 series needed 3600 mhz

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, AnirbanG007 said:

You probably don't need a platinum PSU, gold or even bronze would be fine. You could change the RAM to 3600 CL 16, it would be a small boost in performance, or probably the 3200 can be OC'ed. I'm not an expert on that. Also, 3060 ti would be the better value for your money like the other person said, but NOT NOW. 

 

If you need storage, for a pricy but very good one: Samsung 970 Evo or Evo Plus, whichever is cheaper.

For a budget champ: SN500.

ty for the recommendation

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×