Does AMD Freesync work with Nvidia

SquiddyButler

It'll "work"

It's not guaranteed to work, but the odds of it working are so high I'd bet actual money, and gsync should work fine enough.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

4 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

It'll "work"

It's not guaranteed to work, but the odds of it working are so high I'd bet actual money, and gsync should work fine enough.

Oh ok, so there's probably a 99% chance it'll work? Or should I go with something like this https://www.amazon.com/Acer-XFA240-bmjdpr-Response-Technology/dp/B06ZYHZ6R6/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=144hz+monitor+gsync&qid=1618461287&sr=8-4

Why not look at reviews for the monitors?

Sceptre C248B-144RN Review: 1080p 144Hz FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor

The monitor is not certified as G-SYNC compatible by NVIDIA. Some users report stable performance when using FreeSync with compatible NVIDIA GPUs while others report various issues … In our case, there was a bit of flickering visible, mainly when the FPS drops below the lower 48FPS VRR range and triggers LFC, but the performance overall is stable.

Acer XFA240 Review: 1080p 144Hz 1ms FreeSync Gaming Monitor

The Acer XFA240 is one of the many 24″ 1080p 144Hz 1ms gaming models available. However, the XFA240 was the first monitor of this type to be certified by NVIDIA as G-SYNC compatible.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply