Clx custom PC won't change fan colors.

Codythomas4200

I just got a pre built PC and it did not come with a RGB remote. It has a gamdias RGB controller but the wire for the argb is not there. Is there any way to buy an argb cable without getting the whole kit. My aio has an argb and I don't wanna start taking stuff apart without really knowing what to do. The Mobo is an ASRock b450 pro4 and it has a 3pin argb. Appreciate any help I need to call cyberpower customer support but idk if they'll do anything I've been waiting on an email back for a few days and I'm sick of it being stuck on rainbow mode. there is 0 buttons on the case like some of their other case provide. Thank you for any help.

Just now, Codythomas4200 said:

I just got a pre built PC and it did not come with a RGB remote. It has a gamdias RGB controller but the wire for the argb is not there. Is there any way to buy an argb cable without getting the whole kit. My aio has an argb and I don't wanna start taking stuff apart without really knowing what to do. The Mobo is an ASRock b450 pro4 and it has a 3pin argb. Appreciate any help I need to call cyberpower customer support but idk if they'll do anything I've been waiting on an email back for a few days and I'm sick of it being stuck on rainbow mode.

Call Cyberpower to try to get the remote, they should be able to send you one. You can also just buy the remote on amazon for a couple dollars if you don't feel like talking on the phone (understandable).

Okay I'll try calling and then buy one if it doesn't help would I have to buy a certain one it's a gamdias controller is love to have argb I got the header for it but the aio is plugged in it and I don't have the cord for the led in or out( idk which one it goes in) but I appreciate it