I am trying to build a pc and I would like some help on what parts I should use

trying to build a pc and I would like an opinion on my choices

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 3.47.56 pm.png

1 minute ago, Dan_Games_yt said:

Get an SSD

The B460 isnt compatible with AMD, just the B450. B450 is an AM4 board, B460 is Intel LGA 1200

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

hi this is a pretty good build but get a better case with some better fans for airflow but thats it hope this helps

Not bad so far, I'd swap out the memory kit though for an alternative brand - HyperX isn't bad, but they used to have a slew of problems with their older kits. Not sure if this applies to their newer stuff. Maybe see if you can get a 16GB kit of Crucial or Corsair memory? 

An SSD is a must, preferably M.2 NVMe - I have that same B450M board and it should support it, so get a Western Digital or Samsung NVMe drive for your Windows 10 install.

I see you have "YT" in your name, guessing you do Lets Plays on Youtube? The 570 is a great little budget card, but given the shortage if thats all you can get, definitely snag it. I'm pretty sure AMD has a software called  "AMD ReLive" that will let you record games - but I'm assuming you use OBS. Not a bad starter build. IIRC, AMD Zen 3 is also going to be supported on that motherboard through a BIOS update, meaning you can upgrade to a Ryzen 5 5600x or similar later on.

"I did it once... I can do it again! That's why I have two children" - Linus 2k15

Get an SSD and go to some web PC builder to be sure that components are compatible.

If you don't have money for large cpasitti SSD get 250gb SSD for boot drive and some games and 1tb hard drive.

2 hours ago, Dan_Games_yt said:

Spare some cash somewhere if u can for like a 250gb-500gb ssd for os and apps and make sure ur ram is at least 3200mhz for ryzen. Also can't use b460 board cause it's Intel but the b450 is fine for that chip

hello everyone thank you for your input just changed a few things around please take another look It is greatly appreciated as I am trying to get the best bang for my buck

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.30.08 pm.png