My RTX 3080 is underperforming

I have an issue with my GPU. It's a RTX 3080 FE. It won't go over 300-500mhz, even when I'm playing games or running a stress test. The only temporary fix I found is to roll back my nvidia drivers, but when I turn off my pc for the night and turn my pc on the next day, the problem returns. I've tried using ddu to uninstall all the drivers and reinstalling, I've updated everything possible, it didn't work. Anyone know of any fixes?

System specs:

GGU - RTX 3080 FE

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram - Trident Z 32 gb of 3600 mhz (4 sticks, two 16gb kits)

PSU - Corsair RMx 850w

Motherboard - MSI B550-A PRO

One Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB.

I'm running out of ideas and options, please help.

36 minutes ago, Frozenm16 said:

I have an issue with my GPU. It's a RTX 3080 FE. It won't go over 300-500mhz, even when I'm playing games or running a stress test. The only temporary fix I found is to roll back my nvidia drivers, but when I turn off my pc for the night and turn my pc on the next day, the problem returns. I've tried using ddu to uninstall all the drivers and reinstalling, I've updated everything possible, it didn't work. Anyone know of any fixes?

System specs:

GGU - RTX 3080 FE

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram - Trident Z 32 gb of 3600 mhz (4 sticks, two 16gb kits)

PSU - Corsair RMx 850w

Motherboard - MSI B550-A PRO

One Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB.

I'm running out of ideas and options, please help.

Did you run DDU in Windows Safe Mode, otherwise it will load the newer driver the next the system boots. 

5 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Did you run DDU in Windows Safe Mode, otherwise it will load the newer driver the next the system boots. 

I did yes

7 hours ago, Frozenm16 said:

I did yes

Just out of curiosity, what kind of games do you play, are the games stuttering like crazy?

4 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Just out of curiosity, what kind of games do you play, are the games stuttering like crazy?

I play Ghostrunner and Battlefront 2. And yes they stutter a TON. I used to get 160+ fps in Ghostrunner and now I'm not even getting 60. It's not hardware related because when I update/downgrade the Nvidia drivers, everything works fine. BUT, however, if I turn off my computer and then turn it on later, the problem returns. So my temporary solution was to update my drivers to the latest ones and just put my computer in sleep mode and that seems to be working for now. I just don't know how to make it stop permanently, maybe waiting for the new Nvidia drivers?