Pc starts, display starts, go to desktop, monitor crashes.

Not_Charlie

So, long story short: I recently built my own pc, but I’ve been having some bugs. Once I started it, everything was alright (Installed windows, installed steam, discord etc.), but once I restarted it, my pc seems to be not working properly. I can’t stop it by pressing the power button on the I/O, but when starting it, it works as intended. But my main problem comes from how when I start my pc and go to desktop, it launches all of the apps that usually run on startup, then it freezes my monitor, turns it off for about five seconds, displays the frozen windows and then my monitor crashes. The pc even seems to be working afterwards (lights are shining, fans are spinning, keyboard and mouse are lit). Just before the restart, everything was working very well, but now I have no idea what and why this is happening. So I’m reaching out to see if someone may offer a solution.

(images put in as reference)

(and when I plug the hdmi in and out, it just says the same message)

BB9AF044-34FA-41B0-97FE-B4CF04644B8A.jpeg

3B121645-5D13-4658-8AE1-CA7FD85E8B1C.jpeg

0FACF801-B8AF-4CEA-BD99-759CEA778362.jpeg

6389A5A5-AAE9-4FA4-8538-316481DAA277.jpeg

935447EE-ED34-474B-9076-AE936CB3379E.jpeg

The image order is 5th (start screen); 3rd (desktop freeze); 4th (desktop quick peek); 2nd (no signal message) and 1st (pc is still running, and it’s pretty cool (in the heat factor, not coolness factor))