Storage Configuration for Adobe Software

Hi guys. First of all, I'm kind of new to this forum thing and what I'm about to ask might have been answered before, so sorry in advance if I'm asking the same question again.

So I enjoy casual video editing. I'm still in the learning phase, and recently my computer performance was very slow considering my pc specs are pretty good. 

Specs: 
Ryzen 5 2600X
GTX 1060 6G
16GB 3000MHz 
Asus TUF B450-Pro 

I have had 3 Hard drives, 2TB, 1TB (both 7200RPM) and the 3rd one was 700gb (5400RPM). 
My boot up time was really slow, my software load up time was very slow etc and finally I got enough money for an SSD, so I went for a 500GB Kingston A2000 M.2 NVMe budget SSD. 

I'm happy the time it takes my pc to fully turn on and become usable has gone down from 4-5 minutes to 20 seconds.. (I'm not exaggerating). 

So now for my question. I know putting premier pro in the SSD helps load up the software pretty fast, and so naturally I have done that. But for the Cache files and Media Files, I am using my Hard drives. both the 7200RPM drives for cache and media files respectively.

Now I still hear people saying its a good idea to put the Media files in the SSD as it will help load and process the video data faster. So my question is, should I put the media files in the same SSD that I have my OS and Software in? Will that hurt the performance in anyway instead of using the Software, media and cache for premier pro in all different physical drives? 

Help would really be appreciated. 

If I missed something, please tell me, I'll be sure to provide the necessary information. 

Thank you

It won't hurt anything to put the files on the SSD, if you have the space for it.

I'd check the health of your spinner drives all the same.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.