Logitech G403 Left Click Broken

Agent Crimson

I got this mouse about 2-3 months ago and the left click has stopped working properly for some reason. This is the second Logitech mouse this has happened to. Is it something to do with travelling with the mouse in my bag? Or is it something else? It only happened with the left click everything else is flawless(In both the mice). 

Also is there a fix I can do for it? I don't want to buy another mice and I cant do a rma on it because I am not in the country where I bought it

rma, is it stuck? is it not registering the clicks?

Either it can be the switches it uses for the mouse that is horrible, a bad design choice? or something else.

One could try to repair it, and if having the equipment, but not fully recommended. ;/

15 hours ago, Agent Crimson said:

I got this mouse about 2-3 months ago and the left click has stopped working properly for some reason. This is the second Logitech mouse this has happened to. Is it something to do with travelling with the mouse in my bag? Or is it something else? It only happened with the left click everything else is flawless(In both the mice). 

Also is there a fix I can do for it? I don't want to buy another mice and I cant do a rma on it because I am not in the country where I bought it

Sounds like switch problems, most likely because of other things in your bag pushing it hard. The switches in mice wear off faster if you click it harder, compared to how many times you click it.

I've had a G102 Prodigy last about 3-4 years, because I don't even bring my laptop 😅, and I never take either with me for travelling.

My suggestion is: Provide a dedicated bag for the mouse that won't take up much space, but won't be confined by other things.

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>