PC turned on a few times and wont turn on now

MadMacks

Hello,

its my first time posting here so I hope I do everything right.

So I have the Problem, that I just got a few new parts and I'm still waiting for my GPU to arrive. I already assembled everything and wanted to test if my system powers up. So I plug everything in and hit the powerbutton. everything works well but the DRAM LED was lit white on my MSI B550(Its brand new). I thought its nothing and just reset the pc. 10 Minutes later I decide to look up the LED and start the PC again LED still there and since I read just let it run for some time i let it run. after about 3 minutes my PC just turned off and wont turn on again now... I didnt do anything in between the starts... my PSU is also new its a bequiet PURE POWER 11 (700W). Recently an AIO leaked in my System and destroyed my old Mainboard and new 3070 (bummer) my replacement will come in a few days. But I dont know what to do now? Is my CPU dead now because of the short it had recently with my mainboard and GPU shorting together? Is my PSU faulty?

Thanks to all people helping me beforehand!

My Specs:

MSI B550 Gaming Plus

Ryzen 5 5600X

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3600MHz DDR4

bequiet Pure Power 11 700W

my GIGABYTE RTX 3070 wasnt connected during this event

10 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

reset the bios, but this pc wont boot without graphic card installed

But why did it start in the first place without that GPU?

And Im not talking about really booting but starting... I mean I tap on the power button and nothing happens at all. 😞

So you are powering the system on with either a broken cooler or no cooler. And also without a Gpu installed??

Your first post should be when the system is completely assembled. Can't diag at this time, please try your request another time.

7 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

So you are powering the system on with either a broken cooler or no cooler. And also without a Gpu installed??

Your first post should be when the system is completely assembled. Can't diag at this time, please try your request another time.

No the cooler is replaced. 🙂

and youre right, the thing I dont get is just why it wouldnt boot at all without tue gpu? 

13 minutes ago, MadMacks said:

No the cooler is replaced. 🙂

and youre right, the thing I dont get is just why it wouldnt boot at all without tue gpu? 

your CPU doesn't have integrated GPU so in most cases it wont boot at all without dedicated GPU

3 hours ago, LpoolTech said:

your CPU doesn't have integrated GPU so in most cases it wont boot at all without dedicated GPU

Right, but do wen mean the same thing with booting and starting. In my case I know that it wont boot but it should turn on. But it didnt do that after like 3 restarts. I have the feeling i bricked the motherboard because I reset my computer during its first startup.

Just now, MadMacks said:

Right, but do wen mean the same thing with booting and starting. In my case I know that it wont boot but it should turn on. But it didnt do that after like 3 restarts. I have the feeling i bricked the motherboard because I reset my computer during its first startup.

some motherboard will power on with gpu missing other won't at all, in your case I would wait till GPU arrives reset bios and see how it goes