FOREVER BLACK SCREEN AFTER INSTALLING ANY DRIVER

So, i have a strange problem, i say strange cuz i have no idea what could cause it and also the fact that i cant see anyone with the same problem on the internet no matter how hard i look. So, i just build my on pc, here are the specs :
-CPU:Ryzen 5 3600X
-MOTHER BOAR Gigabyte b450m ds3h
-8GB DDR4 RAM
-HAR Kingston A400 240GB ssd
-NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI
So, i got all those together, from my knwoledge all these componets should work fine together. I install my windows, and all its fine and well except the fact that the displayed resolution of my monitor is very low, but besides this all works fine. At first i installed my wifi adapter driver and started browsing the internet for a second, then the screen turned black, restarded, it shows the windows logo for like two seconds and then it turns black again. I was thinking that maybe it was some strange problem with the instalation so i reinstalled windows. Same steps, same problem, after i install the wifi adapter driver it takes like 1-3 mins until it goes black. Ok, maybe its the driver. Reinstalled the windows again, started with the GPU driver this time, same thing, but this time it goes black during the instalation of the driver. Reinstalled windows again, same thing.
On my next try i get some programs and start installing them, like honeyview and winrar. I installed them and all went well. Watched some videos from a stick, all went well again. Procedeed again with driver instalation, and again, black. I managed to enter safemode with networking but it actually had no networking working. Anyway, the pc can see all the components, the SSD, GPU, CPU all of them, and in safe mode it even told me that the GPU driver and the wifi drivers are installed. So i did another test, reinstalled windows, installed the wifi driver fast and got in time to Netflix before the black screen thing happened. As i assumed, while the screen is black the sound still goes on in the background, the player runs.
I tried pluggin and unplugging my GPU and RAM, of course reinstalled windows many times, tried to use the windows troubleshooter, nothing worked.
Maybe its worth mentioning that this CPU has no graphic chip at all, so its all on the GPU to display anything and the fact that the my monitor is kinda old.
If anyone has any idea, i would deeply apreciate any advice.
Later on i will try to start installing a diffrent driver, and i will update this.
It also works in safe mode and my pc can see the components.
p.s its windows 10 home 64 bit/
Sorry for the long post.

Another thing, i tried installing Linux Ubuntu, the instalation works fine but then it just does not boot, or at least its not displayed.