https://www.change.org/petitions/pc-gamers-everywhere-bring-mgs5-to-pc

I know I new to this forum, and most will just shrug me off; but I need help. What I am doing is trying to bring the last of the MGS series to PC, but I cannot do it alone. I'm just your average guy, who grew up loving video games I have a family and two kids and I know there are more important things than this to be worried about but funny as it sounds I really care about this. This is the last in the Metal Gear Series and almost certainly the last time we will play as Big Boss. I grew up with these games, and every year they pushed the hardware they were released on to the limits, well since this is the end, I think Kojima should push this title over the edge and let if fly by releasing it on PC. They are not working on a PC version right now but Kojima said it wouldn't be hard to implement because the FOX engine already works on PC, that's how they tested the game before they had access to the new consoles! He has said in previous statements that he really wants too(http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojima-wants-a-pc-version-of-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/1100-6418118/), however he is looking for a large reaction from the gaming community, as seen with the Dark Souls petition.Which brings me back to my first problem, I am only one man. I need help to do this! So to anyone who gave me the chance just by reading this, please help me, even if you don't sign, tell someone, post it somewhere tell a friend who loves the MGS series. And if god likes me today maybe Linus will make a video for me. Linus you like the MGS series? Im sure you have the new consoles and have no issue just playing it on that, but for the ones who don't have money to spend on that and already have money/time invested in PC help us! I might just be grabbing at straws here, but whats the point if I don't give a shot right? Flame me if you want but it's hard to make a difference nowadays, I just hope this post isn't marked as spam and I get ignored again.

Thank you for reading this all the way through if you did. Ill probably check back in a few days to see if this got taken down.

You're overreacting, and you're preaching to a forum far to small to push this petition to any height. Besides it will likely come to PC. And there will definitely be another metal gear, Kojima has said literally every metal gear would be his last metal gear game, but as long as they keep making money, he will keep making them.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Kojima has said multiple times he will not make MGS5 to PC unless there is a demand for it, like I said he is asking for a large public outcry for it. You are probably right about the small forum part, any suggestions?

From what I've heard it's shit anyway, so no big loss.

Thats Ground Zeroes, not MGSV

1) MGS Ground Zeroes is the prologue to MGSV The Phantom Pain

2) its not shit, its just really short, My brother got it for PS4 and streamed it on twitch so i could watch and it is awesome.

Kojima has said multiple times he will not make MGS5 to PC unless there is a demand for it, like I said he is asking for a large public outcry for it. You are probably right about the small forum part, any suggestions?

What Jima has said is this

"PC, that's my original background. I originally created PC games," Kojima said. "A long time ago I didn't want to rely on platforms to release games, so if people want it, I cannot make a formal announcement, but that is definitely something that I would like to do."

He wants to put it out on PC, he just has to get the business case to convince Konami brass, you'd think he would be able to do whatever he wants though, considering he is co-vice of Konami itself .

Rumour is it will be released after the console release, and id been fine with that, ill buy a PS4 copy on release and get PC when it comes out. Same thing i did with MGR.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

• 3 months later...

..............................................................................................I hope you were talking about revengeance or were kidding

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

..............................................................................................I hope you were talking about revengeance or were kidding

Holy thread bump Batman! This thread is like 4 months old...

I heard a lot of people complaining about the game and didn't realise they were referring the to the $30 demo (still a shitty thing to do) and then I made stupid assumptions. The game actually looks really good. And Revengeance was awesome as well, I picked it up last summer sale.

I hope that you're kidding, as Revengeance is actually a good game.

I'd probably put it before number 4 on my own list, but I'd say they're both on par with each other in general.

As to the topic, I most likely won't play MGSV if it doesn't come to PC, I'll most likely end up watching the cutscenes on youtube like I did with all the Assassin's Creed games much to the realization that the gameplay is boring and before realizing how bad the storyline is in those games. Also did it for MGS4 from about half way onwards too, because jesus christ that game was just so tedious that it was better off experiencing it as a movie.

I hope that you're kidding, as Revengeance is actually a good game.

I'd probably put it before number 4 on my own list, but I'd say they're both on par with each other in general.

As to the topic, I most likely won't play MGSV if it doesn't come to PC, I'll most likely end up watching the cutscenes on youtube like I did with all the Assassin's Creed games much to the realization that the gameplay is boring and before realizing how bad the storyline is in those games. Also did it for MGS4 from about half way onwards too, because jesus christ that game was just so tedious that it was better off experiencing it as a movie.

Well just the fact that it wasn't directed by Kojima himself or dev'd by his studio was a turn off for me. I'm sure the game play is fun etc. but idk I just never really got into it. And idk but MGSV is the only reason I'm spending the money to buy a ps4. It completely validates getting one IMO. And if it comes to PC at a later date, I'll probably still buy that as well lol.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Well just the fact that it wasn't directed by Kojima himself or dev'd by his studio was a turn off for me. I'm sure the game play is fun etc. but idk I just never really got into it. And idk but MGSV is the only reason I'm spending the money to buy a ps4. It completely validates getting one IMO. And if it comes to PC at a later date, I'll probably still buy that as well lol.

It went through a lot of crap during development, definitely, and it does somewhat show through the seams. Overall though, the game is badass and fun to play for the most part, the story is a little bit iffy at times, I definitely feel that it could have been done way better but I also feel the same way towards MGS 4 and some other parts in the MGS storyline as well. The thing I like most about MGR though is the zan-datsu mechanic, where you can regain your health and energy by killing enemies, which allows you to stay in the midst of things and keeps you in the moment without you having to really worry so much about getting out of there.

Mm, definitely agree that it's going to be a killer for the PS4, if I wasn't strapped for dosh I'd get a PS4 and find a space somewhere for it in my room but personally I just really can't find myself that invested in buying a console for a single game. If Kingdom Hearts actually was a good series and not a complete fuckfest by Nomura then maybe, but he's ruined that series so bad and it's painted a very dark and gloomy cause for concern over FFXV.

Loving all the MGSV stuff we've seen so far though, has potential to be the best MGS game and one of the best games we've seen in a long time, so, here's to hoping it rises to the challenge.

I personally think that MGR revengeance is pretty darn amazing... in its own little niche. It seems like its all the bs and ''randomness'' of the Metal Gear series combined into one game.

With the main line (MGS) it always felt kind of weird that in a 'trying-to-be-realistic' tactical espionage game suddenly characters popped up that idk, were vampires or stuff like that.

In MGR that weird aspect is fully appreciated and fleshed out, making it (for me) a blast. I am a big fan of that kinda weird/over the top thing, but it always felt misplaced in MGS.

I am so glad I picked it up on sale this summer.

''The fist of justice is unisex'' -Batman