1 minute ago, gardotd426 said:

No, you need to be using UEFI. Windows isn't using UEFI, and it needs to be. You would need to reinstall Windows and use UEFI. 

Or, you could install refind and use refind instead of grub as your bootloader, and see if that detects Windows. If it doesn't then you're definitely not using UEFI for Windows. 

are you in discord?
I think I need more help
and if it is discord.. it will be fine...
can you give your discord id?

20 minutes ago, gardotd426 said:

No, you need to be using UEFI. Windows isn't using UEFI, and it needs to be. You would need to reinstall Windows and use UEFI. 

Or, you could install refind and use refind instead of grub as your bootloader, and see if that detects Windows. If it doesn't then you're definitely not using UEFI for Windows. 

Ok.. I installed refind.. and I booted into refind... I can only see Garuda linux... Nothing else.. so I think I need to install windows.. with uefi 😕

I would suggest starting over, wiping everything, installing Windows correctly first, then installing a more common Linux distro second.

How old is your hard drive or whatever the OS will be installed on?

Complete hardware info would help, too.

Also, I believe one can boot from GRUB to any correctly installed Legacy-bootable OS. I.e. if GRUB has been booted in UEFI mode, it can boot any (correctly installed) OS. If it has been booted in Legacy mode, it can not boot UEFI-enabled OSes, generally (emphasis because I'm not sure on the UEFI Grub -> Legacy boot chain, but there is no reason it should not work).

But indeed as long as OP (or anyone who is asking any question) does not provide information about their setup, it is really difficult to give advice / instructions on any matter.

As a general tip: learn how to copy+paste and general redirection (in case you are forced to use some shell from a non-terminal window / don't know how to use tmux or screen etc.; but it can be sometimes handy, as with copy+paste it is still poossible to make errors). Now we have had mostly screenshot and even a .mkv file in the thread (where none should be needed). (bottom line: screenshots yet alone .mkv files are much more difficult to read for anyone trying to help...)