Gameplay/audio recording

ixiboneheadixi

I want to record some gameplay and also the teamspeak or in game chat, i can use fraps or shadowplay or anything really to record with, but usually i record my voice with a separate program like audacity from my video recording to make it easier to edit(easier for me anyway) so how would i go about recording the audio from teamspeak to throw over the video and in game sounds.

The program may let you add the teamspeak application's sound to it.

Diamond 5 in League :)

The program may let you add the teamspeak application's sound to it.

ok I figure it won't be too difficult I'm just on my phone right now and can't mess around on my pc

I would suggest using *What You Hear* as the option in sound ,If you have it for you're recording .

Also have this selected in the Sound editor you use . i use Wave Editor & that's just as good as any & has that option.

But make sure you're Audio source has it.

RecordingImage1.png

Don't worry about what that picture is saying to do .Find *What You Hear* & set it to that. get back to us.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.270V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w