Help Me Build PC please

ArStra

Hello Guys, I want to build for the first time pc, before this I played on prebuilds from stores, I don't wanna overpay again, so i'm trying to build new pc.

Main goal: Gaming/Video Editing/Streaming

So far I got this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CVjPcT

Maybe any tips? (GTX 1070 I have already, don't switch it please and I really want ryzen 5 5600x, cuz it's pretty good)

Budget: 800eur + gtx 1070 for 200eur = 1000eur.

Thank you very much!

3 minutes ago, ArStra said:

Hello Guys, I want to build for the first time pc, before this I played on prebuilds from stores, I don't wanna overpay again, so i'm trying to build new pc.

Main goal: Gaming/Video Editing/Streaming

So far I got this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CVjPcT

Maybe any tips? (GTX 1070 I have already, don't switch it please and I really want ryzen 5 5600x, cuz it's pretty good)

Budget: 800eur + gtx 1070 for 200eur = 1000eur.

Thank you very much!

Quite a good build, but I would recommend trying to get a proper brand PSU. One from Corsair/Evga/seasonic etc and not from brands like kolink or gamemax. You don't want a dodgy power supply to kill your system!

7 minutes ago, Pudsey The Bear said:

but I would recommend trying to get a proper brand PSU

exactly, I have seen systems fail thanks to dodgy PSUs in the past, even ones that claimed were " 1000w " and cost me 30 bucks. 

So try getting a good psu, you can go through the PSU Tier List here in the forum too.

And another suggestion would be to bump your ram to 3600 mhz as that is the sweet spot for AMD as AMD favours faster speed RAM.

this is the tier list:

[psucultists] PSU Tier List - Power Supplies - Linus Tech Tips

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

2 minutes ago, Carbonado said:

exactly, I have seen systems fail thanks to dodgy PSUs in the past, even ones that claimed were " 1000w " and cost me 30 bucks. 

So try getting a good psu, you can go through the PSU Tier List here in the forum too.

And another suggestion would be to bump your ram to 3600 mhz as that is the sweet spot for AMD as AMD favours faster speed RAM.

this is the tier list:

Thanks for tip but I already took that PSU from that list, it's in B tier, I think tier B is not bad, right? And I will check better ram maybe.

13 minutes ago, Pudsey The Bear said:

Quite a good build, but I would recommend trying to get a proper brand PSU. One from Corsair/Evga/seasonic etc and not from brands like kolink or gamemax. You don't want a dodgy power supply to kill your system!

3 minutes ago, Carbonado said:

this is the tier list:

The PSU OP has is a tier B. Corsair, EVGA and Seasonic all make PSUs ranked lower than that. Yes, they make plenty higher than tier B, but they might not be available there.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

17 minutes ago, Pudsey The Bear said:

Do you think it's bad? I just took it from PSU tier list and it's in tier B.🙈

1 minute ago, ArStra said:

As far as the RAM goes, 3200 cl16 and 3600 cl18 are both roughly 10ns. If you're going for faster RAM, 3600 CL16 is 8.88 NS, but can be a bit more expensive. I've always had good luck with LPX in Intel and the one AMD build I've done, but there are people here that swear against it.

https://notkyon.moe/ram-latency.htm

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

7 hours ago, Pudsey The Bear said:

7 hours ago, Carbonado said:

this is the tier list:

7 hours ago, Voluspa said:

As far as the RAM goes, 3200 cl16 and 3600 cl18 are both roughly 10ns. If you're going for faster RAM, 3600 CL16 is 8.88 NS, but can be a bit more expensive. I've always had good luck with LPX in Intel and the one AMD build I've done, but there are people here that swear against it.

https://notkyon.moe/ram-latency.htm

What about Motherboard? Is it fine? It costs under 100€ in my country, I was originally picking ASROCK B450 ATX Pro4, but changed to mATX B550. And if it's not great, what should I change, because my budget is 800 (without Gpu) and this build all together is 800, so if I take more expensive mobo, I should take something cheaper..

12 hours ago, ArStra said:

I just wouldn't go near any brands like kolink/gamemax/CiT. I've had too many bad experiences from brands like them no matter the tier of PSU they are! Would just be a shame if you spent all that money for the PSU to kill your system!

5 hours ago, ArStra said:

What about Motherboard? Is it fine? It costs under 100€ in my country, I was originally picking ASROCK B450 ATX Pro4, but changed to mATX B550. And if it's not great, what should I change, because my budget is 800 (without Gpu) and this build all together is 800, so if I take more expensive mobo, I should take something cheaper..

How much is the b450 tomahawk max in your country? (That's a go to board by many ryzen users!). I've had great experiences with Asrock in the past (had an extreme 4+ on my old athlon) so as long as it's got the feature set you want I would say it's a fine choice!