New SSD Doesn't Show in Boot Manager

BaronVonUber

I have 2 drives in my current system on SSD and one reg HD. Windows is on the SSDand games and stuff on the other. I put a new Samsung SSD into my PC and used Samsung Migration Tool to move everything. No problems there. When I removed the original drive and put the new one in it doesn't show up in Boot Manager on startup. I have to F11 on startup to get the menu then select from there, but even then sometimes it doesn't give me the menu right away and I have to reboot. I've gone into the UEFI and changed the boot order and it still doesn't show up on booting. It just shows the reg HD. I'm not savvy when it comes to tweaking things in bios, but the boot order seems correct there. Any suggestions?

Tried this and got stuck. A number of the commands are a little bit different which was fun trying to figure out. Then I got to the 'create partition efi' part and it says MSR and EFI partitions only permitted on GPT disks. This really should be a much simpler process o_O. 

I got there through device manager. It is MBR but so far using the conversion isn't working. I'll keep looking. Thanks. 

Oh lord.. So I managed to change the drive to gpt by using Windows boot usb but when I went into Disk Mgmt the disk was not initialized. I had erased it earlier. So now in Disk Mgmt I can initialize as a gpt volume and format a simple volume. Now when I go into Samsung Data Migration the disk goes offline and I have to start over again. It just keeps going offline every time. I have switched the SSD positions around just in case it was a cable but that hasn't changed anything. 

(Windows is no easier to work with now than when it debuted)