Increasing portable internet speed using multiple ISP's

sp10

Hi, i m from india and i wanted a portable network aggregator that combines multiple ISP's , but it is very expensive. Some of lower end are load balancers not aggregators. Please suggest a pocket friendly means to aggregate my internet from multiple ISP's as i am in urgent need of one.

13 hours ago, sp10 said:

Hi, i m from india and i wanted a portable network aggregator that combines multiple ISP's , but it is very expensive. Some of lower end are load balancers not aggregators. Please suggest a pocket friendly means to aggregate my internet from multiple ISP's as i am in urgent need of one.

They'll all be balancers because aggregating requires support at the ISP end or at least a server on the Internet that can aggregate all the connections.  Balancing will still increase your speed for multi-threaded downloads (eg games launchers and even driver updates via GeForce Experience) but can't increase your upload.

I'm also not aware of any device which does this which is portable, as you need a modem for each cellular network you plan to use.  (and you must use different networks as the speed limitation is usually based on the bandwidth available on the cell tower, not based on ISP, so you need to use multiple towers)

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7