My pc keeps crashing

J1MM707

Hi guys I recently made my first pc but the CPU was a present so instead of a r5 3600 my parents got me a r5 3400g and I am  having a lot of problems with the pc so whenever I load cod wz and get in a game it crashes so could you give me some advice 

My specs 

R5 3400g

Gtx 1660 ti xlr8

16 GB ram at 3200mhz

Adata 240 GB SSD wd an 550 and Seagate Barracuda 2tb

Asus prime b450 plus 550 way pay rates 80 +bronze

First thing I would do is update all components.

Next I would put a stress test on every single component individually to see what fails.

I would also ensure that all cables are connected properly, and that they come from appropriate ports on the PSU. Just because it fist doesn't means it can carry significant power. See what certain ports on the PSU are rated for power wise.

What could also help is look at the Windows crash log, see what happened. Can tell you weather it was a driver issue, power issue.. 

13 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

First thing I would do is update all components.

Next I would put a stress test on every single component individually to see what fails.

I would also ensure that all cables are connected properly, and that they come from appropriate ports on the PSU. Just because it fist doesn't means it can carry significant power. See what certain ports on the PSU are rated for power wise.

What could also help is look at the Windows crash log, see what happened. Can tell you weather it was a driver issue, power issue.. 

Thanks man means a lot