Big data migration between Cloud storages

Hi all!

I am new to the forum and thought I'd instantly start asking for advise if that is ok 🙂

I own a Gsuite subscription with about 700GB of data on from a former company I was part of and besides that I also own a Dropbox account
which has about 500GB on it (we used Dropbox before we switched to Gsuite).

Ideally I would like to upgrade my personal Google Drive (that is called Google One these days apparently) to 2 TB and migrate everything over to one account.
However... and this is where it gets complicated.... I have about 1 mbit upload and max 20mbit download available at home.
I was actually hoping that there would be a service (and I wouldn't mind paying for it) that could migrate data between cloud storage providers.
These do exist, but all have a monthly limitation on data size which is not that high.

At this point I am open to any other cloud providers if that would do the trick.
I've looked in to Backblaze for instance (thanks Linus 🙂 ) but thats the same story unfortunately.

Did I miss something? Has anyone perhaps come by a service that does allow data migration on these sizes?

Building and repairing PC's for many years / Previous head of Apple Repair Center Team NL /

Audio Engineer / Daily Driving Linux since my parents basement

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professional Purposes and on the go: MacBook Pro Retina 15" / Apple Mac Mini 2019 (i7)
Flight Simulation / Gaming / Daily: Self built [AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 32GB DDR4 3200 / GTX 1660 OC / Windows 10 Pro / Fedora KDE (dual boot)

Plex Media Server + Home Assistant: Intel NUC

Data Server: i7 860 / 24GB DDR3 / 10TB / unRAID
Mobile: OnePlus Nord 2 / Lenovo IdeaPad Duet / Apple iPad Air 1